March 19, 2013
It’s about that time of year again. No, time to fill out your bracket for March Madness (well, it is that), but graduations season!
Be sure to order early this year. We currently have a promotion where if you order 6 or more sashes (of any design), you’ll receive 10% off your entire order.
So what are you waiting for? Here are 5 tips to make the process of ordering graduation stoles easier and less stressful for you and your organization.
1) You’ll want to order at least 4 weeks before you need your sashes. So that means you’ll want to finalize your design and final order quantity before then. Set a date and reminder on your calendar to order early and save on rush fees. Allow an extra week for certain seniors to get back to you.
2) Start counting now. How many seniors will need stoles? Setup a quick Facebook poll on your organization’s page to get a rough estimate, and ask people to confirm by a certain date.
3) Think of designs. What basics would you like on your stoles? Class of 2013, Organization name? Do you want additional personalizations? What is in your budget?
4) Place your order! Why delay any longer? Once you have the final order count and customizations, start designing your graduation stoles.
5. Sit back and relax and let us take care of the rest! From production, to shipping, we’ll handle it all once we receive your order.
© 2017 The Super Senior (The Best 5 Years of Your Life) | Theme by Eleven Themes