So we don’t know the full scientific validity behind this article, but check it… from the DailyMail, a new study reports that when you wear glasses to an interview, you’re more likely to be hired. That said, this strategy will likely give you an advantage over the other candidates competing for the same position.
It’ll only be strange later on when you have to lie and say you’re wearing contacts now!
Interested in preparing for your job interview? Can you answer these 5 questions on the spot?
- What do you see yourself doing in five years?
- What’s the most rewarding thing you hope to gain from your career?
- What do you really enjoy or want to do in life?
- What motivates you to go the extra mile on a project or job?
- Describe a big mistake you made in college.
photo credit: evil erin