Black Friday + College Students = Best Holiday Ever
November 23, 2007
After looking at all the holidays of the year, I figure Black Friday is the most underrated yet spectacular of holidays for any college student. Here are a few reasons why I believe so.
- It’s a 4-day weekend! That’s just about as long as a standard school week, and when you return you only have 1-2 weeks before a long winter break.
- 6. You are still full from Thanksgiving dinner and all the alcohol you drank. Even better is that you didn’t have to pay for it!
- Free laundry at home. Clean clothes are awesome.
- Your stamina, health and determination for a good deal make standing in line at Best Buy and Circuit City at 4AM possible.
- Free laundry at home. Yes, clean clothes deserves a 2nd shout-out.
- You get to bring left overs back to school with you!
- Chillin’ with the family.
Tags: best holiday, black friday, College, college students, college winter break, thanksgiving