With graduations right around the corner, friends and family are scrambling to pull together some quick and easy gift ideas that are not only straight from the heart but also unique. We scoured the Internet, and here’s what we found as some definite hit gifts.
- Ok seriously. This one makes top of list. We know it’s not really DIY, but it’s still a cool gift (and I mean you *are* afterall pulling together photos..so semi-DIY? =). Go to Image3D.com to create a reel of all your favorite moments and memories…right off your Insta! See a snapshot below from Brit & Co!
- Make it rain with this Studio DIY surprise money confetti popper!
- Capture the memories and celebrate good times with your Instax then head over to Sundaesins for a step by step on how to make them into super cute, very functional magnets!
- We love custom graduation caps. We also love custom graduation caps made of money! Check out these origami graduation caps made of bills from Sugar and Charm!
- Lovin’ the grad cap theme? Well why not a money box grad cap just like this one from Crafts Unleashed… best yet, a coin box grad cap to hold all that loose change for you name it – laundry machines, street parking, or well.. those late night food runs!
Found any other unique DIY grad gifts we should post here? Let us know by saying [email protected]! 🙂